For the past 16 years we have been providing successful outcomes for our patients suffering from disc related pain issues such as:
-Degenerative Disc Disease
-Chronic Neck & Back Pain
We are specialists in Spinal Decompression Therapy In Kearny Mesa CA and have performed over 25,000 treatments with NSSD - Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression utilizing *True Spinal Decompression with DRX9000 machines which are the Mayo Clinic, Standford University and Johns Hopkins studied equipment used in their research.
Spinal decompression therapy works by gently distracting the spinal vertebrae apart allowing oxygen, water and nutrients to help heal the disc while flushing out inflammation form the surrounding tissues to allow the painful stimulus to be alleviated. The decompression creates a suctioning affect that allows the disc to come off the nerves that are causing the pain. The treatment is very comfortable and most patients fall asleep during the treatment.
If you are suffering form disc pain the here are a few tips you may want to implement:
1. Do not stretch if it causing sharp pains.
2. Avoid prolonged sitting as the pressure increases when you are seated and can cause more pain.
3. Take short 15 minute walks 3-4 times per day.
4. Drink Half you weight in ounces of water per day.
5. Use a pillow between your knees if you are sleeping on your side at night to help take pressure off your lower back.
Schedule a Complimentary, No-Charge, No-Obligation Consultation or to submit a question, simply fill out the form to the right and click submit.