San Diego Spinal Decompression therapy that is fast, effective and affordable. We are currently accepting new patients on a first come basis limited basis. We have had to expand our hours due to demand and are doing all we can to accommodate everyone.
If yo are suffering with a disc bulge, disc herniation, sciatica, degenerative disc disease, spinal stenosis, chronic neck or back pain then we are here to help you get relief without drugs, injections or surgery. Countless trips to physical therapy and or chiropractic adjustments gets old fast.
Call our office and in the meantime, you can try these 3 exercises to help with your pain:
Modified Curl-Up This is a great one. It is not a crunch though.
1. Lie on your back. One hand on your neck, same side knee bent. Opposite hand will be on your low back spine, palm down, opposite leg is straight.
2. Keeping your low back curved, do not straighten your low back into your hand. Begin engaging your abdominal muscles by imagining there is rope attached to your chin that is lifting your face straight up to the ceiling. Do not bend your neck forward. Think there is a juicy orange under your chin that cannot get squeezed.
3. Hold at the top for 5-10 seconds, breathe normal please. Do not hold your breath.
4. Once you have completed 5-10 on one side with 5-10 second holds, then switch arm and leg positions and repeat.
Always think quality over quantity. Only need to do one set 5 -10 second holds and 5 to 10 repetitions.
Cat/Camel This is a great mobilization/stabilization/stretch type.
1. Start on all 4s, hands over shoulders, knees over hips.
2. Let your hips rotate forward and allow your back to “sag” or “stretch” like a cat would. Hold for a few seconds, be sure there is no pain and if there is, then stop the movement prior to the pain.
3. Then imagine your sucking your belly button up to your spine and you are creating a “camel hump”. Hold at the top position for a few seconds.
4. Repeat 5-10 reps and you can do this one 2-3 times per day.
Schedule a Complimentary, No-Charge, No-Obligation Consultation or to submit a question, simply fill out the form to the right and click submit.