When in search of a San Diego Spinal Decompression Chiropractor you want to be sure you see the best one for your condition. If you were to type this search in, you will find various different offices you can contact for possible treatment. So how do you know where to go , ,how do you choose? Here is a quick reference guide that can help you decide, Let Us know if you have any questions we are here for you and happy to help.
Rated the #1 Spinal Decompression office in San Diego for many reasons. Here is a quick guide to finding the best office when searching for Spinal Decompression:
1. Does the office specialize In Spinal Decompression or is it just one of many multiple treatments they offer? We have seen many patients come from other offices who said they are specialists and experts in spinal decompression but only treat 3 or 4 patients a day on decompression.
2. Is the doctor or staff actually getting the patients on the treatments? Spinal Decompression is a specialized skill and requires daily decision making and protocols vary from person to person, it is not a one size fits all approach. Many patients come from different offices and inform us they were getting decompression but it was done by the staff and many times they are in pain when on the tables. The treatments should not be painful but feel good.
3. Is the doctor Certified? There are many doctors who are utilizing spinal decompression who are not certified. It is best to see someone who took the time and learned the process and is certified.
4. Do they have a good reputation and reviews that report the doctor and office and staff are looking out for the patient and there is a common theme of the doctor caring and wanting the best for their patients?
5. Experience? How long has the office been utilizing spinal decompression? How many sessions have they performed? You want to see someone who has a lot of experience and knowledge in their field when looking for spinal decompression offices.
Our office has been specializing in NSSD, Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression for the past 17 years. Everyday we perform 25-35 sessions. Every single decompression session is performed by our doctor and not our staff. He determines the settings and has unique protocols for each patient that is dynamic.
Our clinic director and founder, Dr. Cassidy Boelk DC is Certified Spinal Decompression Doctor. You can look up reviews on him and the office here. Over the past 17 years he has performed over 27,000 spinal decompression sessions.
Our treatments we use are clinically proven highly effective and have been researched by Johns Hopkins University, Stanford University, Duke Medical Center and Mayo Clinic among others.
For a no-charge, no-obligation consultation call 619-298-0800,
*Due to demand, regardless of referral from family physician, neurologist, orthopedic surgeon or chiropractor patients are seen on a first come first serve basis.
"I came in with extreme back pain, resulting in days where it was difficult to get out of bed. There were moments where I would be walking and then my back would lock up. I thought it was something I have dealt with in the past but this lasts the entire month of July. I finally dedicated myself to finding the long term solution.
‘I came to Dr. Boelk unsure about the process, but after he identified exactly what my ailment was, I felt confident that this was the long term solution I was looking for. I instantly felt better and Dr. Boelk kept encouraging me to trust the process and understand it will take time to feel 100%. I am now pain free and honestly feel stronger, even a little taller. I highly recommend you visit Dr. Boelk." - Ming T.
"I highly recommend Dr.Boelk to everyone who has issues with their back and neck. After 2 months of treatment I am feeling a considerable difference. Dr. Boelk's skills and experience are incredible. Especially I appreciate his "very cautious and attentive " approach to health: no unnecessary adjustment and procedures. I am very grateful to Dr.Boelk for his knowledgeable and professional treatment." - Olga M.
"Dr. Boelk & his staff are by far the BEST at spinal decompression. I walked into his office unable to sit to do my job, where I was having to lay each day & within a couple of weeks he helped me with being able to sit again. His attention to you & the way he will make you feel is unparalleled. First of all, he has suffered from some severe back issues, so his empathy is very high. Secondly, he is extremely caring & genuinely wants to help people. I've never worked with a doctor who has cared as much and made me feel like I was his only patient before. There would be 4 people there at the same time, and he still made me feel this way. I guess I just cannot thank him enough & cannot recommend him enough. He is an angel on earth. If you visit him, please listen to him & follow his instructions. He knows what's best for you. " - Erin T
We are 5 star rated on over 200 reviews. Dr. Boelk utilizes methods that solved his severe neck and low back pain and disc herniations. Dr. Boelk holds the following licenses and certifications:
-#1 Rated Spinal Decompression Office In San Diego
-Board Certified Doctor of Chiropractic
-California Licensed Doctor of Chiropractic
-Certified Spinal Decompression Doctor
-California X-ray Radiology Licensed Doctor
-Pain Free Performance Specialist