Tight Stiff Neck Relief
If you have a tight and or stiff neck, this may be very helpful to relieve some of the pain you are feeling quickly.
1. Standing or seated with back straight.
2. Stretch #1, tae your hand and gently place it on the side of your head just above your ear, opposite side arm to head. Oil slowly and slightly until you feel a good stretch sensation, there can be discomfort but not pain. Golf for 30-60 seconds. Repeat on the other side.
3. Stretch #2 - Place hands on black of head and slowly look down as you push back of your head slowly and lightly nitl you feel the stretch, hold for 30-60 seconds.
4. Same hand placement as stretch 2 but now you are going to be looking up towards the ceiling.
Be sure to breathe and you can repeat 2-3 times per day.
Rather than just focusing on attempting to rescue the symptoms with our treatments we actually go right to the cause of the pain with what we do and in this way we are able to get long lasting pain relief as we heal and repair the reason the pain is there in the first place.
NSSD, Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression
is a very comfortable , relaxing and highly successful treatment that works by gently reducing the pressure within the spinal discs to allow the discs to once again receive water, oxygen and nutrients they were deprived of when in their compressed state which is causing the severe neck pain in the first place. This treatment also works very well for low back pain and sciatica as well.
We are the largest provider that we know of non-surgical spinal decompression in San Diego as well as the stats of California. We have 5 decompression machines, 3 that work on the lower back and 2 that work on the neck. We see 40-50 patients per day. With over 30,000 sessions completed in the last 18 years, we are still going strong and not stopping anytime soon. We have learned a thing or two about how to get people feeling better and out of pain.
*Due to demand, regardless of referral from family physician, neurologist, orthopedic surgeon or chiropractor, patients are seen on a first come first serve basis.
Dr. Boelk’s excellent reviews are a testament not only to his expertise at treating patients of all ages and conditions, but also his compassionate and understanding approach to treatment. We are 5 star rated on over 200 reviews. Dr. Boelk utilizes methods that solved his severe neck and low back pain and disc herniations. Dr. Boelk holds the following licenses and certifications:
-#1 Rated Spinal Decompression Office In San Diego
-Board Certified Doctor of Chiropractic
-California Licensed Doctor of Chiropractic
-Certified Spinal Decompression Doctor
-California X-ray Radiology Licensed Doctor
-Pain Free Performance Specialist
-The International Disc Education Association Member
Rated the #1 Spinal Decompression office in San Diego for many reasons. Here is a quick guide to finding the best office when searching for Spinal Decompression:
1. Does the office specialize In Spinal Decompression or is it just one of many multiple treatments they offer? We have seen many patients come from other offices who said they are specialists and experts in spinal decompression but only treat 3 or 4 patients a day on decompression.
2. Is the doctor or staff actually getting the patients on the treatments? Spinal Decompression is a specialized skill and requires daily decision making and protocols vary from person to person, it is not a one size fits all approach. Many patients come from different offices and inform us they were getting decompression but it was done by the staff and many times they are in pain when on the tables. The treatments should not be painful but feel good.
3. Is the doctor Certified? There are many doctors who are utilizing spinal decompression who are not certified. It is best to see someone who took the time and learned the process and is certified.
4. Do they have a good reputation and reviews that report the doctor and office and staff are looking out for the patient and there is a common theme of the doctor caring and wanting the best for their patients?
5. Experience? How long has the office been utilizing spinal decompression? How many sessions have they performed? You want to see someone who has a lot of experience and knowledge in their field when looking for spinal decompression offices.
Our office has been specializing in NSSD, Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression for the past 18 years. Everyday we perform 40-50 sessions. Every single decompression session is performed by our doctor and not our staff. He determines the settings and has unique protocols for each patient that is dynamic.
Our clinic director and founder, Dr. Cassidy Boelk DC is Certified Spinal Decompression Doctor. You can look up reviews on him and the office here. Over the past 18 years he has performed over 30,000 spinal decompression sessions.
For a no-charge, no-obligation consultation call 619-298-0800,