UltraRunner Sciatica Fixed With Non Surgical Spinal Decompression
When it comes to Non Surgical Spinal Decompression we love helping our athletes get better without the use of drugs, injections or surgery.
It is so fun to be able to help people like her each day in our office and we have been doing so for the past 18 years. We specialize in getting right to the cause of the problem with our patients which so often, disc compression with chronic pain. Therefore we have to treat the disc in order to get the pain relief needed.
This is why we have been specializing in spinal decompression for the past 18 years . Researched and proven highly effective by Johns Hopkins, Stanford University, and Mayo Clinic among others, NSSD or Non-Surgical Spinal decompression is highly effective and has zero side effects and no downtime.
We are 5 star rated on over 200 reviews. Dr. Boelk utilizes methods that solved his severe neck and low back pain and disc herniations. Dr. Boelk holds the following licenses and certifications:
-#1 Rated Spinal Decompression Office In San Diego
-Board Certified Doctor of Chiropractic
-California Licensed Doctor of Chiropractic
-Certified Spinal Decompression Doctor
-California X-ray Radiology Licensed Doctor
-Pain Free Performance Specialist
-The International Disc Education Association Member
"Dr. Boelk & his staff are by far the BEST at spinal decompression. I walked into his office unable to sit to do my job, where I was having to lay each day & within a couple of weeks he helped me with being able to sit again. His attention to you & the way he will make you feel is unparalleled. First of all, he has suffered from some severe back issues, so his empathy is very high. Secondly, he is extremely caring & genuinely wants to help people. I've never worked with a doctor who has cared as much and made me feel like I was his only patient before. There would be 4 people there at the same time, and he still made me feel this way. I guess I just cannot thank him enough & cannot recommend him enough. He is an angel on earth. If you visit him, please listen to him & follow his instructions. He knows what's best for you. " - Erin T
Rated the #1 Spinal Decompression office in San Diego for many reasons. Here is a quick guide to finding the best office when searching for Spinal Decompression:
1. Does the office specialize In Spinal Decompression or is it just one of many multiple treatments they offer? We have seen many patients come from other offices who said they are specialists and experts in spinal decompression but only treat 3 or 4 patients a day on decompression.
2. Is the doctor or staff actually getting the patients on the treatments? Spinal Decompression is a specialized skill and requires daily decision making and protocols vary from person to person, it is not a one size fits all approach. Many patients come from different offices and inform us they were getting decompression but it was done by the staff and many times they are in pain when on the tables. The treatments should not be painful but feel good.
3. Is the doctor Certified? There are many doctors who are utilizing spinal decompression who are not certified. It is best to see someone who took the time and learned the process and is certified.
4. Do they have a good reputation and reviews that report the doctor and office and staff are looking out for the patient and there is a common theme of the doctor caring and wanting the best for their patients?
5. Experience? How long has the office been utilizing spinal decompression? How many sessions have they performed? You want to see someone who has a lot of experience and knowledge in their field when looking for spinal decompression offices.
Spinal decompression therapy is a painless, non-surgical treatment designed to reduce and even eliminate back pain, neck pain, sciatica and radiating arm pain. This modern treatment has shown a high success rate and helps patients avoid back surgeries they would have otherwise needed. If you suffer from chronic, debilitating low back pain, neck pain, sciatica, shooting arm pain, degenerative disc disease, disc bulges and disc herniations. The Spinal Decompression & Chiropractic Center of San Diego has been treating patients and helping them get out of pain successfully for the past 18 years.
Our office has been specializing in NSSD, Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression for the past 18 years. Everyday we perform 40-50 sessions. Every single decompression session is performed by our doctor and not our staff. He determines the settings and has unique protocols for each patient that is dynamic.
Our clinic director and founder, Dr. Cassidy Boelk DC is Certified Spinal Decompression Doctor. You can look up reviews on him and the office here. Over the past 18 years he has performed over 30,000 spinal decompression sessions.
Serious inquiries only please. For a no-charge, no-obligation consultation, call our office at 619-298-0800.
*Due to demand, regardless of referral from family physician, neurologist, orthopedic surgeon or chiropractor patients are seen on a first come first serve basis.