When online and searching for something like Kearny Mesa low back pain doctors, you will run across multiple different choices and if you are reading this then catches are you are looking for some help for either yourself or someone you know. Before you check out, you may want to continue reading on.
Our office has been providing non surgical treatment for low back pain for the past 18 years. We specialize in gettin you out of pain as a fats as possible and do not utilize drug,s injections, surgery or manner other treatments that do not typically get right to the source of hwy you are heaving the low back pain in the first place.
We only utilize the most advanced equipment and technology available today. Researched & Proven Highly Effective Through Johns Hopkins University, Stanford University, Duke Medical Center & Mayo Clinic among others.
At The Spinal Decompression & Chiropractic Center of San Diego, we specialize in getting you out of pain and back to what you love as fast as possible. Dr. Cassidy Boelk DC has been treating severe neck and back pain and disc conditions and injuries for the past 19 years. He is a Certified Spinal Decompression Doctor and Pain Free Performance Specialist. He has performed over 30,000 spinal decompression sessions and sees patients who drive and fly in to his office here in San Diego from all over. Arizona, Nevada, Utah, Alaska, Mexico & Spain are some of the areas patients have come in to see Dr. Boelk. When you need to get out of pain fast visit us today!
Spinal Decompression Therapy also known as NSSD or Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression
Dr. Boelk delivers outstanding service and complete pain relief without the use of drugs, injections or surgery. Treatments are safe, affordable, proven, researched and highly effective. No downtime, comfortable, relaxing and zero side effects or missed work.
- Chronic Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Herniated Discs
- Slipped Discs
- Pinched Nerves
- Disc Bulges
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Spinal Stenosis
- Foraminal Stenosis
Fast Pain Relief, No-Downtime, No Injections, No Drugs, No Surgeries, Zero Side Effects
For a no-charge, no-obligation consultation call 619-298-0800,
*Due to demand, regardless of referral from orthopedic surgeon, neurologist, chiropractor or other doctor, patients are seen on a first come first serve basis.
"I came in with extreme back pain, resulting in days where it was difficult to get out of bed. There were moments where I would be walking and then my back would lock up. I thought it was something I have dealt with in the past but this lasts the entire month of July. I finally dedicated myself to finding the long term solution.
‘I came to Dr. Boelk unsure about the process, but after he identified exactly what my ailment was, I felt confident that this was the long term solution I was looking for. I instantly felt better and Dr. Boelk kept encouraging me to trust the process and understand it will take time to feel 100%. I am now pain free and honestly feel stronger, even a little taller. I highly recommend you visit Dr. Boelk." - Ming T.
"I highly recommend Dr.Boelk to everyone who has issues with their back and neck. After 2 months of treatment I am feeling a considerable difference. Dr. Boelk's skills and experience are incredible. Especially I appreciate his "very cautious and attentive " approach to health: no unnecessary adjustment and procedures. I am very grateful to Dr.Boelk for his knowledgeable and professional treatment." - Olga M.
"Dr. Boelk & his staff are by far the BEST at spinal decompression. I walked into his office unable to sit to do my job, where I was having to lay each day & within a couple of weeks he helped me with being able to sit again. His attention to you & the way he will make you feel is unparalleled. First of all, he has suffered from some severe back issues, so his empathy is very high. Secondly, he is extremely caring & genuinely wants to help people. I've never worked with a doctor who has cared as much and made me feel like I was his only patient before. There would be 4 people there at the same time, and he still made me feel this way. I guess I just cannot thank him enough & cannot recommend him enough. He is an angel on earth. If you visit him, please listen to him & follow his instructions. He knows what's best for you. " - Erin T
We are 5 star rated on over 200 reviews. Dr. Boelk utilizes methods that solved his severe neck and low back pain and disc herniations. Dr. Boelk holds the following licenses and certifications:
-Board Certified Doctor of Chiropractic
-California Licensed Doctor of Chiropractic
-Certified Spinal Decompression Doctor
-California X-ray Radiology Licensed Doctor
-Pain Free Performance Specialist
-The International Disc Education Association Member
Rated the #1 Spinal Decompression office in San Diego for many reasons. Here is a quick guide to finding the best office when searching for Spinal Decompression:
1. Does the office specialize In Spinal Decompression or is it just one of many multiple treatments they offer? We have seen many patients come from other offices who said they are specialists and experts in spinal decompression but only treat 3 or 4 patients a day on decompression.
2. Is the doctor or staff actually getting the patients on the treatments? Spinal Decompression is a specialized skill and requires daily decision making and protocols vary from person to person, it is not a one size fits all approach. Many patients come from different offices and inform us they were getting decompression but it was done by the staff and many times they are in pain when on the tables. The treatments should not be painful but feel good.
3. Is the doctor Certified? There are many doctors who are utilizing spinal decompression who are not certified. It is best to see someone who took the time and learned the process and is certified.
4. Do they have a good reputation and reviews that report the doctor and office and staff are looking out for the patient and there is a common theme of the doctor caring and wanting the best for their patients?
5. Experience? How long has the office been utilizing spinal decompression? How many sessions have they performed? You want to see someone who has a lot of experience and knowledge in their field when looking for spinal decompression offices.
Our office has been specializing in NSSD, Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression for the past 18 years. Everyday we perform 40-50 sessions. Every single decompression session is performed by our doctor and not our staff. He determines the settings and has unique protocols for each patient that is dynamic.
Our clinic director and founder, Dr. Cassidy Boelk DC is Certified Spinal Decompression Doctor. You can look up reviews on him and the office here. Over the past 18 years he has performed over 30,000 spinal decompression sessions.