If you are looking for herniated disk treatment in San Diego CA then either you or someon you care about is suffering in pain and in need of some help. Either you or they have tried various treatments with no relief, including physical therapy, acupuncture , acupressure, massage therapy , pain medications, spinal injections, chiropractic adjustments and sometimes even surgery in some cases.
Or you or they have not tried any treatments as of yet and do not want to waste time and money on treatments that won’t resolve your pain. For the past 17 years we have been focusing on treating the actual cause of the pain with our treatments. With a herniated disk, we need to look at what causes the pain.
Typically what happens is the following:
- There is a significant amount of pressure that builds up in the spinal disc. Examples would include, a heavy weight lifting season, with back squats or deadlifts, prolonged gardening as it requires lots of leaning forward, prolonged time spent in a seated spot iota, working, traveling on an airplane or driving can cause a significant amount fo pressure within the discs.
- This pressure then causes the jelly like inner disk substance to then press outward which is. A painful process.
- The outward pressed disc then is called a “herniation” and can press join very pain sensitive spinal nerves and there is why it is so painful.
Resultant muscles tightening and wreaking can occur and the pain cycle begins and it can be absolute debilitating and life changing and life robbing essentially.
You may have either been diagnosed with a disc herniation already or you are having symptoms consistent with a disc herniation. Pain in either your neck, back, hip, buttocks or down your leg or both legs or arms or arm. The pain can vary from either dull, sharp, achy, throbbing, burning,. pulsating, stabbing, numbness and tingling to mention a few.
Until the compression is addressed, pain will remain. The pain is typically not the issue and or reason why parole come to see us to get relief and avoid surgery. The reason they come to see us is how it is affecting their lioness. Missed exercise, workouts, sports events, time with friends and family, lost intimacy, lost income form work and general loss of joy of life with the high levels of pain.
This is hwy we hav been specializing in NSSD, Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression for the past 17 years. We specializes in this treatment for a few specific reasons:
- It plan works. Researched and proven highly effective by Johns Hopkins University, Stanford University, Duke Medical Center and Mayo Clinic among others.
- Logically, it makes complete sense. If the pain is coming form compression, then to solve the pain, we need to decompress the tissues in order to get pain relief and resolve the issue.
- Our clinic director, founder and Decompression Certified doctor, Dr. Cassidy Boelk DC has had significant pain relief and resolve of multiple disc herniations in his low back as all as neck form all the sports injuries he has sustained.
Multiple additional reasons exist as to hwy we utilize Spinal Decompression in our office.
For the past 17 years we have been specializing in resolving disc herniations with spinal decompression therapy. With over 26,000 treatments performed, we are the leading experts and busiest spinal decompression office that we know of in San Diego as well as the state of California.
There is a reason patients have driven and flown in to see him from Arizona, Utah, Mexico and Spain.
From his San Diego clinic, Dr. Cassidy Boelk D.C. helps patients get pain-free and stay that way. With years of experience and thousands of patients treated he has been able to develop unique protocols that are highly effective and delivered comfortably as well.
Serious inquiries only please. For a no-charge, no-obligation consultation, call our office at 619-298-0800.
*Due to demand, regardless of referral from family physician, neurologist, orthopedic surgeon or chiropractor patients are seen on a first come basis.
We are 5 star rated on over 200 reviews. Dr. Boelk utilizes methods that solved his severe neck and low back pain and disc herniations. Dr. Boelk holds the following licenses and certifications:
-#1 Rated Spinal Decompression Office In San Diego
-Board Certified Doctor of Chiropractic
-California Licensed Doctor of Chiropractic
-Certified Spinal Decompression Doctor
-California X-ray Radiology Licensed Doctor
-Pain Free Performance Specialist
-The International Disc Education Association Member
"Dr. Boelk & his staff are by far the BEST at spinal decompression. I walked into his office unable to sit to do my job, where I was having to lay each day & within a couple of weeks he helped me with being able to sit again. His attention to you & the way he will make you feel is unparalleled. First of all, he has suffered from some severe back issues, so his empathy is very high. Secondly, he is extremely caring & genuinely wants to help people. I've never worked with a doctor who has cared as much and made me feel like I was his only patient before. There would be 4 people there at the same time, and he still made me feel this way. I guess I just cannot thank him enough & cannot recommend him enough. He is an angel on earth. If you visit him, please listen to him & follow his instructions. He knows what's best for you. " - Erin T