Our clinic director and founder, Dr. Cassidy Boelk DC is a certified spinal decompression doctor with multiple certifications and thousands of hours of both clinical experience helping patients as well as thousands of hours spent in the gym learning about spinal strengthening, spinal stability and injury rehabilitation.
He truly cares for each of his patients and it shows.
Dr. Boelk is a compassionate individual who truly cares about his patients. He looked at my MRI images, explained what he saw and potential routes for recovery. He could not treat me as I have to wait until the fracture in my neck heals, but the level of professionalism, compassion, caring and knowledge displayed by him was exceptional. He also recommended seeking an additional opinion from another neurosurgeon. My experience was that he really cares and he's not someone who would take advantage of the situation someone's in (unlike some other doctors). I will definitely be back and already recommended him to others as well! Thank you Dr. Boelk!-- Jan H.
"Dr. Boelk & his staff are by far the BEST at spinal decompression. I walked into his office unable to sit to do my job, where I was having to lay each day & within a couple of weeks he helped me with being able to sit again. His attention to you & the way he will make you feel is unparalleled. First of all, he has suffered from some severe back issues, so his empathy is very high. Secondly, he is extremely caring & genuinely wants to help people. I've never worked with a doctor who has cared as much and made me feel like I was his only patient before. There would be 4 people there at the same time, and he still made me feel this way. I guess I just cannot thank him enough & cannot recommend him enough. He is an angel on earth. If you visit him, please listen to him & follow his instructions. He knows what's best for you. " - Erin T, California
"Very nice Dr. and Honest ! I would definitely recommend anyone who hasn't had metal put in their back in a surgery to go to him and give his program a shot. I believe it would definitely help. Just not in my personal case. As I have a lot of hardware in my back. But I'm glad I took the time to meet with him. It was very informative all around." - Toni W., Lake Elsinore, CA
We are experts in Spinal Decompression and have been helping people get out of pain for the following conditions for the past 18 years:
Chronic Lower Back Pain
Degenerative Disc Disease
Rated the #1 Spinal Decompression office in San Diego for many reasons. Here is a quick guide to finding the best office when searching for Spinal Decompression:
1. Does the office specialize In Spinal Decompression or is it just one of many multiple treatments they offer? We have seen many patients come from other offices who said they are specialists and experts in spinal decompression but only treat 3 or 4 patients a day on decompression.
2. Is the doctor or staff actually getting the patients on the treatments? Spinal Decompression is a specialized skill and requires daily decision making and protocols vary from person to person, it is not a one size fits all approach. Many patients come from different offices and inform us they were getting decompression but it was done by the staff and many times they are in pain when on the tables. The treatments should not be painful but feel good.
3. Is the doctor Certified? There are many doctors who are utilizing spinal decompression who are not certified. It is best to see someone who took the time and learned the process and is certified.
4. Do they have a good reputation and reviews that report the doctor and office and staff are looking out for the patient and there is a common theme of the doctor caring and wanting the best for their patients?
5. Experience? How long has the office been utilizing spinal decompression? How many sessions have they performed? You want to see someone who has a lot of experience and knowledge in their field when looking for spinal decompression offices.
Our office has been specializing in NSSD, Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression for the past 18 years. Everyday we perform 40-50 sessions. Every single decompression session is performed by our doctor and not our staff. He determines the settings and has unique protocols for each patient that is dynamic.
Our clinic director and founder, Dr. Cassidy Boelk DC is Certified Spinal Decompression Doctor. You can look up reviews on him and the office here. Over the past 18 years he has performed over 30,000 spinal decompression sessions.
We are independently owned and not a franchise. We are the ones who have been utilizing decompression in our office for the past 18 years and have performed over 30,000 sessions. Unfortunately many offices will tell you they have been using decompression for multiple years but have in reality just purchased a franchise that has been operating for many years. It takes multiple years of experience and knowledge to utilize decompression properly, it is not just a modality treatment you incorporate eon your office and then pay a staff member to use on patients. At least that’s how we see it :)
Our treatments we use are clinically proven highly effective and have been researched by Johns Hopkins University, Stanford University, Duke Medical Center and Mayo Clinic among others.