Disc Herniation Treatments In San Diego CA

If you are looking for Spinal Decompression In San Diego CA then you have come upon the right place. Our office performs spinal decompression therapy and has been doing so for the past 15 years and with over 23,000 treatments performed, we have developed a unique and highly successful protocol that gets patients out of pain and feeling better fast! Spinal decompression is not perfect like anything else and there is approximately 10% of patients it will not help, they will not get worse during this procedure but they may have a condition that is too far advanced and surgery may be their only solution. For the other 90%, this treatment is highly successful and the outcomes are fantastic.

NSSD, Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression is a great therapy and there are many doctors claiming they utilize spinal decompression and unfortunately, they are utilizing traction units that are inferior quality and do not allow for proper programming for the patients condition. The technology is great but it is still just a machine and there needs to be a highly skilled and experienced doctor programming and adjusting the setting on the machine, there are literally thousands of different settings that can be utilized during the course of a treatment protocol.

Spinal decompression is utilized for conditions such as:

-Disc Bulges

-Disc Herniations

-Disc Protrusions

-Disc Extrusions

-Disc Sequestrations


-Chronic Neck or Low Back Pain

-Shooting Arm Or Leg Pain

-Degenerative Disc Disease

-Facet Syndrome

The treatment is designed to create a gentle suctioning or vacuum if you will by creating negative pressure within the spinal discs that allows for the disc to slowly retract and come off of the nerve that is causing the pain. At the same time the disc can then get water, oxygen and nutrients into the disc to allow for healing of the disc and also "pump" out the inflammation around the disc and joint that is causing the pain as well. The treatment is not painful and feels very good. It is extremely important what is done before and after the decompression therapy, we get patients that have been to other clinics that have tried spinal decompression therapy however had have no relief as the protocols that were implemented were incomplete and not appropriate.

Protocols need to be specific and there needs to be pre and post therapies implemented that may be different for each patient depending on their condition.

Contact our office today to see if we can accept your case and get you pain free once again. 619-298-0800.

Get Fast Pain Relief Now

Schedule a Complimentary, No-Charge, No-Obligation Consultation or to submit a question, simply fill out the form to the right and click submit.

(619) 298-0800