Have you recently hurt your back or have you had chronic low back pain? Do you have a diagnosis or no one has been able to figure out your back or leg pain and you are frustrated and scared of the future and dealing with this pain? You are not alone! We have helped thousands of patients just like you and have been doing so for the past 16 years. We specialize in disc herniation help in San Diego CA.
We have performed over 25,000 treatments on disc pain sufferers and focus on solving the cause of the problem rather than just treating the symptoms with drugs, injections or surgery. Disc herniations, bulges, tears, slipped sics, disc protrusions, extrusions, sciatica, foraminal stenosis, spinal stenosis, degenerative disc disease are all treated in our office. We focus on identifying the why and reason for your pain and then devise a specific individual plan to get you out of pain as fast as possible and keep you that way.
If you are tired of the pain and want some help, then we are here for you. Try a few of the following to help with your pain:
1. Take a warm shower upon awakening in the morning first thing.
2. Take a 20 minute walk after your shower, even if it is painful.
3. Minimize the amount of time you spend in a seated position. (Sitting increases the pressure in our spines 35% more than standing or lying down).
4. Be sure you are drinking at least half of your body weight in ounces of water per day.
5. Increase your intake of green leafy vegetables, this helps lower the acidity in your system and can help lower the inflammation and pain.
Call our office today at 619-298-0800 to learn more and see if you are a candidate for Dr. Boelks program and successful treatment.
*Due to current demand, we are limited to the number of cases we can accept and cases are accepted on a first come basis regardless of referral from other doctors, neurologists, surgeons or patients. Thank you for understanding.
Schedule a Complimentary, No-Charge, No-Obligation Consultation or to submit a question, simply fill out the form to the right and click submit.