If you are searching for Disc Bulge Treatment Doctors In San Diego you may want to read on.
For the past 18 years now, we have been specializing in helping patients with disc bulges without the use of drugs, injections or surgery. We have been getting people back to enjoying life once again and out of pain with our unique treatment protocols and techniques.
All of our protocols are first tested on our clinic director and founder, Dr. Cassidy Boelk DC. He has returned from numerous disc bulges due to sport injuries and has developed a very successful protocol that works very well for himself and his patients.
If we know what is causing the pain and know what we need to do to resolve that cause then we can have a long term plan that provides relief rather than a hit or miss plan that provides short term relief at best.
This is one of the reasons why we have been utilizing NSSD for the past 18 years and have 5 machines in our office to utilize.
NSSD, Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression. Researched and proven highly effective by Johns Hopkins University, Stanford University, Duke Medical Center and Mayo Clinic among others. This treatment gets right to the source of the pain with disc bulges, disc herniations, disc protrusions, disc extrusions, sciatica, degenerative disc disease, spinal stenosis, foraminal stenosis and chronic neck and back pain. We have recently just added 2 additional decompression machines to be able to handle the demand for our services.
Calming, comfortable, calming, relaxing are some of the main descriptions patients say while undergoing the treatment.
Here’s the deal with disc bulges.
1.The reason a disc bulges is an increased pressure within the spine that is too great for intervertebral discs in between our spinal vertebrae (back bones).
2. This pressure then causes the inner jelly like substance in the spinal disc to then leak outside of the disc and “bulge” or “herniate” or “protrude”.
3. This inner jelly then presses upon the spinal nerves and this is the reason why we fell the pain.
Therefore in order to achieve relief we need to then reverse the 3 steps above. So here is how decompression works.
1. We gently create a separation in between the spinal vertebrae which then allows the pressure to come off the spinal vertebrae.
2. This then allows the inner jelly-like substance to retract back off of the spinal nerves and stop the pain sensations from occurring.
3. During the spinal decompression the spinal discs are once again able to receive water, oxygen and nutrients to allow healing and repair to occur once again.
We then utilize spinal stabilization protocols that are proven effective and help prevent the pain from returning once again.
The technology we use on our machines is advanced and this treatment is very different from traction or inversion tables. With the use of 3 computers on the machine with one of the computers monitoring the muscles in a positive feedback loop system 13 times per second to prevent the muscles from tryin to tighten up.
For the past 18 years we have been specializing in helping patients with sciatica with NSSD. Our protocols are very thorough and unique and specialized for each patient in our office. Our Clinic director and founder, Dr. Cassidy Boelk DC is a certified decompression doctor who has significant experience and knowledge in treating sciatica. He is also a certified Pain Free Performance and exercise specialist who utilizes his knowledge to create spinal stabilization in his patients so the pain not only goes away fast, it stays away.
Our specialty is getting you back to your normal life, working, expecting, spending time with friends and family and enjoying life once again.
For a no-charge, no-obligation consultation call 619-298-0800,
*Due to demand, regardless of referral from orthopedic surgeon, neurologist, chiropractor or other doctor, patients are seen on a first come first serve basis.
"I came in with extreme back pain, resulting in days where it was difficult to get out of bed. There were moments where I would be walking and then my back would lock up. I thought it was something I have dealt with in the past but this lasts the entire month of July. I finally dedicated myself to finding the long term solution.
‘I came to Dr. Boelk unsure about the process, but after he identified exactly what my ailment was, I felt confident that this was the long term solution I was looking for. I instantly felt better and Dr. Boelk kept encouraging me to trust the process and understand it will take time to feel 100%. I am now pain free and honestly feel stronger, even a little taller. I highly recommend you visit Dr. Boelk." - Ming T.
"I highly recommend Dr.Boelk to everyone who has issues with their back and neck. After 2 months of treatment I am feeling a considerable difference. Dr. Boelk's skills and experience are incredible. Especially I appreciate his "very cautious and attentive " approach to health: no unnecessary adjustment and procedures. I am very grateful to Dr.Boelk for his knowledgeable and professional treatment." - Olga M.
"Dr. Boelk & his staff are by far the BEST at spinal decompression. I walked into his office unable to sit to do my job, where I was having to lay each day & within a couple of weeks he helped me with being able to sit again. His attention to you & the way he will make you feel is unparalleled. First of all, he has suffered from some severe back issues, so his empathy is very high. Secondly, he is extremely caring & genuinely wants to help people. I've never worked with a doctor who has cared as much and made me feel like I was his only patient before. There would be 4 people there at the same time, and he still made me feel this way. I guess I just cannot thank him enough & cannot recommend him enough. He is an angel on earth. If you visit him, please listen to him & follow his instructions. He knows what's best for you. " - Erin T
We are 5 star rated on over 200 reviews. Dr. Boelk utilizes methods that solved his severe neck and low back pain and disc herniations. Dr. Boelk holds the following licenses and certifications:
-Board Certified Doctor of Chiropractic
-California Licensed Doctor of Chiropractic
-Certified Spinal Decompression Doctor
-California X-ray Radiology Licensed Doctor
-Pain Free Performance Specialist
-The International Disc Education Association Member
Rated the #1 Spinal Decompression office in San Diego for many reasons. Here is a quick guide to finding the best office when searching for Spinal Decompression:
1. Does the office specialize In Spinal Decompression or is it just one of many multiple treatments they offer? We have seen many patients come from other offices who said they are specialists and experts in spinal decompression but only treat 3 or 4 patients a day on decompression.
2. Is the doctor or staff actually getting the patients on the treatments? Spinal Decompression is a specialized skill and requires daily decision making and protocols vary from person to person, it is not a one size fits all approach. Many patients come from different offices and inform us they were getting decompression but it was done by the staff and many times they are in pain when on the tables. The treatments should not be painful but feel good.
3. Is the doctor Certified? There are many doctors who are utilizing spinal decompression who are not certified. It is best to see someone who took the time and learned the process and is certified.
4. Do they have a good reputation and reviews that report the doctor and office and staff are looking out for the patient and there is a common theme of the doctor caring and wanting the best for their patients?
5. Experience? How long has the office been utilizing spinal decompression? How many sessions have they performed? You want to see someone who has a lot of experience and knowledge in their field when looking for spinal decompression offices.
Our office has been specializing in NSSD, Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression for the past 18 years. Everyday we perform 35-45 sessions. Every single decompression session is performed by our doctor and not our staff. He determines the settings and has unique protocols for each patient that is dynamic.
Our clinic director and founder, Dr. Cassidy Boelk DC is Certified Spinal Decompression Doctor. You can look up reviews on him and the office here. Over the past 18 years he has performed over 30,000 spinal decompression sessions.