There are a few DRX 9000 Offices In San Diego CA that can help you with your pain but how do you choose which one to go to?
DRX 9000 is a fantastic and very effective treatment for many disc issues including:
-Degenerative Disc Disease
-Chronic Neck Or Low Back Pain
Decompression therapy works by gently stretching the vertebrae in your spine and creating a "suction" or "vacuum" to allow the disc materials that are pushing against the nerves and causing pain to be pulled back into the correct position. At the same time, water, oxygen and nutrients are able to get into the disc to heal it and the inflammation causing the pain is able to get flushed out from the surrounding area. This treatment is highly effective and a great alternative to drugs, injections, surgery and unproductive physical therapy or chiropractic adjustments.
Most patients literally fall asleep as the treatment is so relaxing and feels great. There are no side-effects and when the correct protocols are followed the pain reduction is quick and lasting.
A few tips to help choose the correct office include:
1. Is the doctor utilizing the a decompression machine or a traction table? You will find doctors who say that there is no difference but there is. A Honda is a car and so is a Ferrari but they operate very differently and have much different technology. So it is with decompression machines. Traction tables consist of simple motors with basic functions and can lower the pressure within the spinal discs. True spinal decompression machines utilize specific technology with much more extensive machinery allowing a creation of NEGATIVE pressure within the disc which is the key to solving disc bulges, herniations, sciatica, degenerative disc disease etc. The way a disc heals is to create negative pressure to allow for oxygen, water and nutrient exchange to take place, this can only happen with certain equipment and not with traction tables. A leader and expert in spinal decompression will only utilize the best equipment possible.
2. Is the doctor a Certified Spinal Decompression Doctor? Many doctors who perform spinal decompression and traction not certified and unaware sometimes of all the functions of their own equipment and how it can best be utilized. They have no certifications or continued learning on decompression techniques or protocols that allow them to get the best results possible.
3. Is Spinal Decompression the offices primary focus and specialty or is one of there techniques the utilize? Many offices list themselves as experts at spinal decompression, however that is not what they primarily offer and is just one of the multiple therapies the utilize on occasion.
4. How long have they been utilizing spinal decompression for? How many spinal decompression visits have they performed, do they have staff do all the treatments or do they do actually do them? We have seen new offices pop up, offering spinal decompression and they are self listed as experts after a few months.
5. What do their reviews say about them and specifically in regards to spinal decompression? Google, yelp and other review pages will let you know this.
6. Do they utilize the treatment on themselves? Have they lived in your shoes, have they had disc problems that have required spinal decompression? If you have gone thru something your self you have a whole new appreciation and most importantly understanding of the condition and treatment involved.
We utilize only DRX 9000 True decompression machines in our office, we have 3 decompression machines in our office and we utilize 2 of these machines for the lower spine and 1 for the neck. Dr. Boelk is a decompression certified doctor who specialty is focusing on spinal decompression and he has performed over 24,000 treatments over the last 15 years. Dr. Boelk personally performs each treatment on every single patient he accepts into his program. Dr. Boelk utilized spinal decompression on himself for his multiple disc herniations as well as sciatica and he utilizes decompression now on a regular basis to keep his disc hydrated and in good condition so he cam stay active surfing, golfing working out and playing ice hockey still.
Hope this is helpful when trying to figure out who to call for help.
Call our office today at 619-298-0800 to learn more and see if you are a candidate for this highly successful treatment.
*Due to current demand, we are limited to the number of cases we can accept and cases are accepted on a first come basis regardless of referral from other doctors, neurologists, surgeons or patients. Thank you for understanding.
Schedule a Complimentary, No-Charge, No-Obligation Consultation or to submit a question, simply fill out the form to the right and click submit.